1. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions as a condition of purchase.
2. Your use of this site will be regarded as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
4. We are Pub Tokens Limited trading as www.thepubandrestaurantgiftcardstore.com. You can email us at [email protected] or write to us at Pub Tokens Limited, PO Box 141, Dorset, SP7 9WL or our registered office at Pub Tokens Limited, Alexandra House, St Johns Street, Salisbury, SP1 2SB. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03437653.
5. We sell gift cards and gift vouchers for multiple retailers (collectively referred to as “gift card” in these Terms and Conditions). Once your order is received it is the end of our contractual relationship with you and thereafter you must deal directly with the gift card issuer, for example Pizza Express if you have purchased a Pizza Express Gift Card.
6. You should review the Terms and Conditions of the gift card issuer in respect of card activation, balance enquiry, the treatment of unused value, change given, expiry dates and replacement of lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. We have no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards once they have been delivered.
7. We have no direct link to any of the retailers that issue the gift cards that we sell. If a retailer becomes insolvent, has an administrator or liquidator appointed or suffers a similar event, the gift card may become invalid. In this scenario, we are under no obligation to replace or exchange any previously issued, unspent gift cards that we have provided to you.
8. For indicative purposes, although this may be subject to change and is not binding, we have set out below the current expiry terms of the the gift cards we sell:
Chef & Brewer Gift Card – delivered as The Great British Pub Card. See expiry terms below.
Great British Dining Gift Card – delivered as The Great British Pub Card. See expiry terms below.
Great British Pub Card – There is an expiry date of twelve months from the date of purchase on all Great British Pub Cards, at which point the gift card is no longer usable and any unused balance expires and is forfeited.
Greene King Gift Card – delivered as The Great British Pub Card. See expiry terms above.
Hungry Horse Gift Card – delivered as The Great British Pub Card. See expiry terms above.
Loch Fyne Gift Card – delivered as The Great British Pub Card. See expiry terms above.
Pizza Express Gift Cards – After use, any remaining balance will be stored on the Pizza Express gift card and may be used to pay for future purchases, for up to 24 months. After 24 months of non-use, any remaining balance will be permanently deducted.
Pub Tokens – Pub Tokens currently in issue expire on 12 July 2025. Pub Tokens are intended solely for the use of those persons over 18 years of age.
Rick Stein Gift Cards – Rick Stein Gift Cards currently in issue expire 12 months after the date of purchase.
Wagamama Gift Card – 13 month validity from last use. After 13 months of non-use, any remaining balance will be permanently deducted. We cannot refund the value of Wagamama Gift Cards once dispatched however we can transfer the value to another Wagamama Gift Card.
9. Some of our gift cards are pre-loaded so they are ready to use when we dispatch them. Other gift cards are loaded after dispatch but we aim to load all cards within 72 hours of dispatch.
10. We may have to remove gift cards from our site from time to time but this will not affect your contractual rights with the gift card issuer who’s product you have purchased from us.
11. If you wish to cancel your order then please email [email protected] immediately so that we can prevent dispatch of your order and issue a full refund (less the 50p charge we incur for issuing a refund). If you want to cancel your order for any reason after it has been dispatched then you will need to notify us by email at [email protected] or by writing to us at Pub Tokens Limited, PO Box 141, Dorset, SP7 9WL within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will be required to return any cancelled orders to us at your expense (we recommend use of some form of signed for delivery so that you have proof of receipt by us) within a further 14 days in order to receive a refund. We reserve the right to retain the value of the P&P and charge an administration fee.
12. We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm Mon-Fri on the same working day. Orders received after 2pm, over the weekend or on bank holidays will be dispatched the next working day however we cannot guarantee this. The time it takes for your order to arrive will depend on the method of delivery you choose and the delivery guarantees made by your chosen provider and we cannot be held responsible for any delays on their part. If you select Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery your order will be sent by 1st Class post and a signature will be required on delivery. If the recipient is not available to sign for the item then a card will be left requiring that they collect the envelope from their local sorting office within 18 days. If the order is not collected within this time it will be returned to us and we will contact the purchaser to arrange re-delivery at an additional cost. If you want to be sure of delivery by a certain date you will need to use one of the guaranteed next working day delivery options: Royal Mail Special Delivery or DX. Pub Tokens Limited accepts no responsibility for the timing of delivery of Pub Tokens unless the Royal Mail Special Delivery or DX options are selected. The majority of Royal Mail 1st Class and Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery post arrives within 48 hours of dispatch so if you were to order at noon on Monday your order will be dispatched that afternoon and will most likely be delivered on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
13. We will only deliver to UK addresses and British Forces Overseas.
14. If incorrect delivery details are provided, or the recipient fails to collect the order from the local Royal Mail Sorting Office within the time allowed and the item is returned to us, we will contact the purchaser to confirm the delivery details and re-dispatch the order on receipt of the appropriate P&P charge (the actual cost to us and not the discounted amount advertised on the website). If the purchaser chooses to cancel the order and asks for a refund, at this point we will deduct the P&P charge and a minimum £5 administrative charge from the original value of the purchase.
15. If you have contacted us by email or Contact Us form and have not received a response then please telephone us on 01722 781195 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
16. To be eligible for any competition promoted on this website we will require your registration details to allow us to notify you if you win and to dispatch your prize. In the absence of other specific terms and conditions all competitions will be restricted to those over 18 years of age and winners will be notified by email after the closing date indicated in the text of any offer.
17. If you have signed up or registered via our website and ticked the “Tick here if you would like to receive emails detailing our great special offers and qualifying you for our monthly £50 prize draw” button then your details will be entered into our monthly prize draw for the month in which you signed up. One winner will be selected at random each month and the winner will be notified by a post on our Facebook post. The winner will be asked to confirm address details for delivery of the £50 prize of Pub Tokens Gift Vouchers and the name will appear here until the next draw is made. If no response is received from the winner within 5 days of the Facebook notification then no prize will be issued in that month. This month’s winner is Kevin Clarke – Congratulations Kevin!
CODE – FABFEB24